Monday, July 3, 2017

The Good Old Switch A Roos! July 2, 2017

Hey hey everybody!

So this week brought a lot of news: A new transfer, a new companion, a new investigator, a new mission President and humidity like never before! I'm super excited to see what all of the changes will bring! With all the changes this week I was feeling a little overwhelmed with my lack of Korean skills and trying to figure out how to get into the groove of things. We were visiting a members house and because my new companion is Korean, woooah she just flew through our spiritual message and I sat there thinking.....okay soooo I have no idea what to say. The member looked at me and with the English he did know said, "Thank you for coming to Korea. We need you." It was a dagger straight to the heart. It's helped remind me of the angels the Lord puts in our lives and that they're all around us. That man had no idea how I felt or what I was thinking, but Heavenly Father did. I'm so thankful to know that there is always someone watching out for each of us.
I love you all!
XOXO
Love, Sister Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment