Sunday, April 22, 2018

April 16, 2018






Hello again!

I don't know how I always run out of time for this..oops sorry. But this week transfer calls came again! Sister Ju got transferred and my new companion Sister Choi came. She actually is the Korean Sister I came to Korea with, so it'll definitely be fun. 

This week was really great, probably the best of the transfer! It feels like things are all starting to work out and all our hard work is starting to be seen. Thank goodness! It's getting me excited to see what this transfer has in store. 

With this transfer coming to an end, I feel like I have a lot of different thoughts I want to share, but due to the lack of time I just want to leave you all with how much I know the Lord knows each of us individually and really is listening to your prayers. I feel like I've learned that a lot over and over again this transfer, as well as doubted it too. I've learned so much about the plan He has for each of us, and if it was all easy we wouldn't be able to learn. Trials and times He takes to humble us, is what shapes us to become who we need to become. I know as we go to Him and take our troubles to Him, He won't take them away, but He'll make them possible. Through Him, we really have the power to do anything. 

Have a good week,

Love,
Sister Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment