Monday, March 5, 2018

Heeyo!

Last District Picture

Our last District P-day we went to an escape room!

Saying Goodbye to Rosalinda!

Saying goodbye to Sister Oleson....MTC all over again!

English Camp this week!

Saying Goodbye to my favorite little girl in the branch!




Hello everybody!!

Well another transfer came and went and I got shipped off to 대신/괴정. (I don't know how to spell that in English..I'll figure it out maybe later.) This is the first time I've ever served in bigger city, I mean I've never even been in an area with a Subway, so this will be interesting! Leaving Gyeongju was the worst, I just hate goodbyes in general and I'm bad at them. It was really just a disaster all around. This new transfer also marks the first time on my mission, besides like a couple weeks, that I won't be able to call Sister Oleson whenever I want to. So that sucks a lot. I feel like I'm leaving to go to the MTC all over again. BUT it's going to a great new transfer! I'm excited to see all the miracles coming. My new companion's name is Sister 주은수. She just finished training and is adorable! 

This past week we spent every day in Pohang, except Saturday. New record! Our dear District Leader I've served with the past three transfers, Elder Schupp, went back home to Germany today. (Another darn goodbye, definitely my least favorite part about missionary work.) So it was fun to be able to spend time a lot of time all together this week. In Pohang we had an English Camp we helped out with. Woah, they planned good. It was super awesome. Lots of kids came and it turned out great. I got a weeee bit sick and was loosing my voice, so I sounded stupid trying to talk loud enough to keep the kids attention, and sounded like a dying horse by the end of the day! But, it was totally worth it.

This week it feels like we just spent running, a lot of good byes, and off to a new transfer. New starts and change are always necessary and good in the end, but dang it. Sometimes they hurt! 

I'm running low on time because of transfers, but it you have time this week, we studied the talk "The Reason for Our Hope" by President Packer (October 2014 General Conference) in Sunday School this week and it was so powerful. Give it a read.

Be safe, sending love.
xoxo

Love,
Sister Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment