Monday, September 4, 2017

Hey everybody!

This week has been super great, I don't have a lot of time so I'll try to explain it all in pictures! 


 The area along the ocean that literally all you can buy to eat is crab! 

An area of Pohang we went to this week. Pohang gets bigger and bigger!! Sometimes I'm not sure why this isn't two areas!

Our MCM homework this week was to go to this area of Pohang that is along the coast to find these dragons, take a picture with them, and then eat at our Mission Leader's favorite restaurant. Interesting homework, but I think the best homework I've ever been given.



Our Kids English Class.

And this is our cute recent convert!

 This is the flyer for the Musical Fireside we're putting on. It's for all of the wards in our zone, and somehow Sister Oleson and I are singing solos. I really have no idea how that's going to work, buuut I guess it's happening. 

1 comment:

  1. Love you Laken, we pray for you!!!. And I shouldn't say it, but we miss you. Thankful you're serving, but we still miss you. Adde misses her sister

    ReplyDelete