Monday, September 11, 2017

September 11, 2017




We went to our other area this week and took a wrong bus that took us in middle of nowhere! But the bus driver was in a horrible mood so we were both too nervous to say anything...so we just had to walk forever to get to our investigators house. There were no people or houses in sight! We decided it was the perfect time to start working on a remix of Party in the USA.

 Last P-day when we got together with all the Sisters in the Zone!





Elder Martin's birthday cake we made on exchanges! (PS Mom this is my STL that has only been a member for like a year)

 Lunch with a member

Add caption



Saying goodbye to the George's!






Hello hello!

This week has been filled with so many weird things. So weird. We're in middle of so much prep for big projects, it feels like that's what takes up all of our time! 

We went on exchanges this week and their ward mission leader took us all to dinner after. There is one Korean Elder that was there and he always told me how bad his English was and so he would never speak English to me. Anyways, we were talking and he asked where I was from, I told him, then in English, he says "Oh my gosh I love Logan! I lived there for 2 years!" I think my jaw hit the floor. He had been to Paradise and knew all of these places we had liked to go! It was the weirdest, yet biggest tender mercy ever! The rest of the exchange was awesome! Our STLs are the cutest people ever!

Right now in Pohang we are making an English textbook and....I'm realizing more and more than I don't know English or Korean. That has kind of been what is taking all of our focus this week is trying to get the textbooks done before one of the Elders go home next week. Our Branch President has a big vision for these new textbooks, however I'm doubting my English skills being good enough to make them!

We had interviews in Busan this week. Some how we ended up staying there all day doing things in the office. We had to say good bye to Elder and Sister George. They have been the most amazing Senior office couple any mission could've asked for. They are the cutest people and I feel so blessed I got to serve with them for this long. It's going to be so sad going and them not being there! After we had singing practice with our zone at the mission home. I finally convinced people that me singing is less important than people feeling the spirit, and now Sister Oleson and I are doing a duet! Thank goodness. 

I send my love!
XOXO
Love,
Sister Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment