Monday, August 7, 2017

The Big 6 Months and White Washing...August 7, 2017

 The Young Women

Pohang District



The Hand Statue





Hey everybody!

This week has been so jam packed full of miracles, I can't even wrap my head around it. I headed off to Pohang where I spent the whole 5 days writing down as much information as I could get out of my companion, Sister Lee WonJi. I felt like I was back in High School when the teacher would let you use your notes for the first 10 minutes of the test, and you realize that you don't know anything without those notes! It was crazy, I learned so much in such a little amount of time. My companion, Sister Lee WonJi, was just the cutest thing ever, I feel so thankful to have had her for even a short amount of time.

So actually happened this week! My new companion is Sister Oleson, throwing it back to our MTC days! I'm super excited to be serving with her in Pohang! I already apologized to her for how much we'll be getting lost. I sent my cute Sister Lee WonJi home today, even after just 5 days it was sad!

I've never felt so much love for people in such a short amount of time. I never thought I could love the people I'm serving this much. It's had me thinking a lot about how much Christ loves each of us. It's amazing to think about how much He sacrificed for each of us, and I'm so thankful that I get to spend each day sharing it. 

I love you all!!
XOXO
Sister Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment