Monday, May 8, 2017

Singing in the Rain....All Day Every Day!





Boat rides!



Another picture I got sent from our hike last week for Zone Conference.

HA I fell getting trying to get off of this.


             Hiking up in the island!

Sitting on the glass windows looking down at the city from the top of the solar tower, it was beautiful!
But how I really felt inside captured.






Hello everybody!
Another week of hard work and I can't believe how fast this transfer has gone by. The weather here has been beautiful, we are definitely in for a boiling summer! I got told this week that the size of the spiders in Korea is unreal and they string themselves between trees so you have to be careful to not walk into them. That is death in a sentence. I take what I said last week back, I'll just eat the tomatoes!

This week we were able to give one of our investigators a baptismal date. She told us she wants to learn more first, but that it's something she wants. I'm so excited for her, she's adorable! It's kind of fun because right now we have 7 investigators, one is from Thailand, one from China, and one from the Philippians. They're awesome!

We met with a member this week and she taught us a Korean song about love that has become the theme song for everything we do! We sing it everywhere we go. It's the greatest! 

For P Day today we went island jumping. That is something I never thought I would do on a weekly basis! Definitely the best $3 I've ever spent. One island we went to we decided was like the arena from the hunger games. It was super fun being the only ones on this little quiet island full of trees. We were a little nervous because we got told there were wild bore on the island...after we climbed all over the island and were wondering what the scrapping on the bottom of the trees was from. We probably wouldn't have gone weed wacking through the trees if we would've know that! On one of the islands there was a huge solar tower. We went to the top and you could see everywhere! There was a section where the ground was glass, so you could see the ground below you. Definitely a day well spent. 
Thanks for all the prayers. I send my love!
XOXO
Sister Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment