Tuesday, June 5, 2018

June 3 2018

My new companion! Sister 최소현. She's adorable.


This is how ice cream shops look in Korea haha. Not so much scooped ice cream. Haha I thought the boys would like it.


The outdoor market with a member.

Lunch with a member at the outdoor market!

And the perfect picture to describe how kids English class went. Haha



Hello everybody!

Sorry for the slacking again... but hey! I got transferred! I was positive I wasn't getting a phone call, until 9:50 the phone rang... I think I just stared at it for a while to be honest. Haha. So yes, for my last transfer I got sent back to my second area, Pohang! I was seriously so excited. I have served over half of my mission in this district, it just feels like home. I love it here! I was giving my little talk the first Sunday and it was like..."Mm hey I'm back!" There is just so much love here, and I was able to go to one of my other areas, Gyeongju, for district meeting and, haha life is good. 

Well I just started my last transfer. I'm still not sure how that happened, but time is going so fast. It makes me so thankful for all that I've learned on my mission, the people I've met and the experiences I've had. It definitely hasn't been easy, but I wouldn't change a thing. It has been the biggest blessing in my life. I was studying Alma 5 this week and thinking a lot about some of the questions Alma asks. I wanted to send them your way♡ It is in Alma 5: 26-28...


26 And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?
27 Have ye walked, keeping yourselves blameless before God? Could ye say, if ye were called to die at this time, within yourselves, that ye have been sufficiently humble? That your garments have been cleansed and made white through the blood of Christ, who will come to redeem his people from their sins?

28 Behold, are ye stripped of pride? I say unto you, if ye are not ye are not prepared to meet God. Behold ye must prepare quickly; for the kingdom of heaven is soon at hand, and such an one hath not eternal life.


Our relationship with Christ can take on as deep of a meaning as we let it. It has the power to shape us and turn us into someone better than we could ever imagine. One of the first, but sometimes the hardest steps, is recognizing our faults and acting! If we don't act, we never change or become better. The Lord has big plans for all of us, and I learn more every day how much He's waiting for each of us with open arms.

Have a great week♡♡

Love, Sister Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment