Monday, October 30, 2017

October 30, 2017

We went to the ocean to see the Hand Statue with our investigator this week!





One of these that is probably confusing, we did a district proscelyting activity and did  foreigner games,  It was awesome!







Hey everyone!!

I don't have much time, so I'll keep it short, but this week was awesome! We were so busy wrapping things up and preparing for the talent show on Saturday, that went great! 

I got transferred....sort of, I got transferred to the other area in my district, Gyeongju. We literally took a taxi here because it was cheaper to travel by taxi than pay to send all of my stuff and buy our bus ticket. My new companion is the cutest Korean Sister ever! 

I'm super excited to see all of the miracles that are going to come this transfer. 

I love and miss you all!
XOXO
Love,
Sister Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment