Monday, July 2, 2018

Last One!


                   Giant Rubix cube shout out to the cousins!!


Last trip to Uljin 
Dog soup dog soup!!

Last pday!! Went to the bath house super early and then went over to a members house for ribs♡ then they took us around Pohang to sightsee!

A member from another branch I served in that came to visit for the last time before I go.



Hey everybody,

Well this is officially the last email I'll be sending, it's crazy to me. Time has gone too fast and I'm so thankful for the time I've had to serve in Korea. I'm forever thankful for the things I've learned, people I've met, and the opportunity I've had to share what I love with the people here. And most of all I'm thankful for the time I've had to strengthen my relationship with my Savior. It may be time to go but the memories and effects its had on my life will last forever.

I'll see you all next week.
I love you!
Love,
Sister Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment