Monday, January 22, 2018

Transfers!

 Packing all of Sister Oh's stuff was, holy cow, she has a lot of stuff, so much work! We put her boxes on her penny board and Elder Lee rode it to the Post Office.

Transfers!
Saying goodbye to Sister Oh, and Hello to Sister Monson! She is the other girl standing next to me!

 We went bowling with the youth this week. There seriously the coolest about brought friends and everything.



Hey everybody!!

Today has been one of those crazy transfer days, aka I have no time! Sorry. But hey, this week was fantastic. I'm staying in Gyeongju, and Sister Oh left to Jeju! Somehow, Sister Oh seemed to pack up the whole house and off she went! I always teased her that she had a lot of stuff, but didn't realize how much until we had to pack it all up! Good times. My new companion is Sister Monson, she is actually who Sister Oh is replacing on Jeju, we played the switcharoo game! I'm really excited for this transfer!!

This week has just been so busy! Last weeks of the transfer are always the best! Some highlights, we went bowling with the youth and they're literally angels and invited friends. It was the best! They're everyone's goals. 

Weird story of the week. We were at our service activity this week and I was stirring the soup and all of a sudden I look down and I stirred up a fish head! Eyes and everything!! I think it gave me a heart attack. Except then they explained it's healthier that way and the soup sucks in nutrients from the fish head. Beeecause everyone wants nutrients from fish eyes. Yum, I had to gag the soup down just knowing the fish head had been swimming in it!

There is so much to share and such little time, but I just want to share a quote I shared in my talk on Sunday that I've been thinking about a lot lately. It's from Conference 2017, I don't know why, but I can't remember who from right now, but "Being happy doesn't mean to slap a plastic smile on your face no matter what is going on. But it does mean keeping the laws of God and building and lifting others." 

I send my love!

Love,
Sister Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment