Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Mission Call Opening!










I received my mission call on October 6, 2016. Woah, what a day! I had so many mixed feelings from excited, nervous, scared and anxious. I felt such an overwhelming love from my family and friends, but most of all from my Savior. I was prepared to go anywhere I was called, and thank goodness for that, because I never thought I would open my call and it would say Busan Korea! As thrown off guard as I was, I felt like the luckiest person alive and know that is where I'm supposed to be. I can't wait to spend the next 18 months serving the Lord and the people in South Korea.

1 comment:

  1. Laken, we love you!! You are and will continue to be amazing. Those lucky Koreans to get to have you for so long. Good luck getting packed up! Ahh!

    ReplyDelete